Tuesday 14 February 2017

I see, make sense of, feel, understand, think as a dyslexic. how fab is that? for me its fabtastic



Many dyslexic kids go through so much stress and anxiety at school having time for play is that much more important
Hello there blog readers hope you are all feeling fab

#iamdyslexic😎 I see, make sense of, feel, understand, think as a dyslexic. If I were a stick of rock it would have dyslexia written all through it. I see through a dyslexic prism and don't want to be cured.

Nature and humanity thrives because of diversity. Just think of all the fab accomplishments of dyslexics throughout history. #dyslexia is a difference that reflects #diversity rocks What would be lost to all of us if there were such a thing as a cure for dyslexia or diversity?

For me personally it would not be a cure it would be an amputation.

What are your thought on this?

Positive or negative?

In some research we did at Dyslexia Pathways CIC we found that 67% of dyslexics were positive about being dyslexic. However, 82% felt that society saw being dyslexic as a negative.

Do you think society views being dyslexic or neuro diverse in a negative way?


What are your thoughts on this?

Below are a couple links to our web sites and one of our Facebook pages:




https://www.facebook.com/Unique-Dyslexic-1431413910440768/



Many thanks for taking the time to read this blog peace love and groovyness to you all.

PS:

My dyslexia blog has nearly had 200.000 reads. Please share, share, share and share my #dyslexia blog

No comments:

Post a Comment