Friday 13 April 2012

Student feedback

I had study support sessions this year and found them extremely helpful. It
was great to have one on one support. I am not sure how I would have coped
otherwise.

I find that If I don't have a good support network that is when
things spiral out of control.

I had one on one sessions with Steve who was great. We worked on different
techniques together such as how to effectively read and memory skills among
a lot of other things.

It really helped me excel this year and it was nice to have someone who understands what dyslexia is like on a day to day basis, as I feel this is one of the biggest problems when trying to get support.

This time last year I was a mess over stress and anxiety due to my
university life, I didn't feel able to cope. I know now that I have the ability to excel in university and things aren't so bleak.

I hope to continue with this support network in the next few years of my
degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment