Sunday 26 January 2014

I like to try and be positive at all times but

I am not sure how to write this but here goes. Some time ago ordered a new web site for the Unique Dyslexic Project. Well its all gone to the wall and I had to cancel the order with the web developer. I have to say the web developer was good enough to refund the money paid for the web site. I am not going to go into the ins and outs of it all but I felt I had no other option. I am now searching for a new web developer for the Unique site. Time scales are tight and I have two months to get the web site up and running. 

The same web developer also built my dyslexia pathways site. I informed them that I didn't want to cease this. However, the web developer gave me two weeks to find a new web developer. Yesterday I discovered my dyslexia pathways site had been totally deleted. This also included my company e mail address steve.mccue@dyslexiapathways.co.uk. Something that the web developer omitted to tell me. The upshot is I now have no company web site or company e-mail. This is impacting on my work with dyslexic students at both universities as well as on my other projects.

So I am not sure when I will be able to get a new Dyslexia Pathways site up and running or if I will ever be able to use my company e-mail.

So all of this week end has been spent contacting students and companies etc of my new contact e-mail which is steve_mccue@hotmail.com 

A lot of extra work on top of student work, the unique project and tax returns lol sigh. Still have to keep on bashing away.

Its not a total disaster but its one hell of a jolt.

No comments:

Post a Comment