Tuesday 16 August 2016

New dyslexia vblog?






Hi there blog readers hope you are all well. This blog is more of vlog today. Just so much easier to say what I have to say rather than write. By the way I was being attacked by a wasp at the start lol not picking my nose.


above is the link to my vblog



New tee shirts design here. I decided the tee shirt logos I did before were a little over the top, a little expensive to produce. So I went for something a little simpler. As I say in my vlog its about making us more visible. Is about us advocating for a more positive profile of dyslexia. About building a community and social movement and empowering us to self identify. Its often said dyslexia is a hidden disability. I say its about hidden abilities and lost potential. Here is my most recent design:







Any way here is one of my new designs. Once again thank you to Christian Boer for agreeing to let us use his dyslexie font. I used dyslexia friendly fonts and smilies to keep it simple and effective as possible. Also many thanks to Concept Northern for their support. This will soon be available to buy through our Dyslexia Pathways CIC online shop.




Please feel free to give me feedback. All the designs so far have male smilies but I will be adding a female one soon using the hashtag below.


Anyway thanks for reading please get involved in our:
























No comments:

Post a Comment