Friday 21 February 2020

New dyslexia radio show series on its way

Photo from our Unique Dyslexic Get Creative Exhibition



Hi blog readers and followers, hope you are all feeling fab

When my organization Dyslexia Pathways CIC ran our Unique Dyslexic Get Creative work shops most of those who attended said they had never knowingly sat in a room with or talked with other dyslexics.
 
Many of us can also feel isolated and like an enigma to ourselves let alone to society.

As part of a social media course I am going to be recording three one hour radio shows on dyslexia and our experiences of being dyslexic. I am not certain about the topics to be covered. I may look at dyslexia and creativity.

I am thinking about applying to Crowdfund Fife to see if I can attract some funding for my dyslexia and neuro diversity podcasting and radio show idea. Many dyslexics feel isolated and can find it difficult to meet with and give or find support from other dyslexics.

I am looking at this idea because I think this would be a more inclusive way to talk about dyslexia and neuro diversity.

Many thanks for reading, please leave a comment and share if you would like to.

Steve McCue

#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment