Monday 16 March 2020

my Dyslexic scenius podcast

Dyslexics do it out of the box
Hi Blog readers and listeners hope you are well

Firstly let me send out positive vibes to all my readers and follower. Coronavirus is impacting on everyone and in all parts of our lives. I am not a religious person but I send you all positive vibes.

I learned today that all face to face teaching at Heriot Watt University is ending on Wednesday 18th March, probably until the end of the year. This means no more dyslexic support work for me for a while. Looks like I will have plenty of time to work on my other projects such as:

My dyslexic autobiography


My Layla's Lemur Children's stories


Working in my allotment

I did a live Facebook chat on Sunday I think I will do more of those

Not sure about my radio broadcasts because I think the college will also be closing

Here is a link to a dyslexia podcast hope you enjoy. Your comments are invited and all are welcome.

https://soundcloud.com/raelthing/podcast-mp3-version

Thanks for taking the time to read 

#PeaceLoveGroovyness




No comments:

Post a Comment