Friday 5 June 2020

Unique Dyslexic News


new project mind map explanation in the main body of the text


Hi Blog readers and followers. Hope you are all coping well during these challenging times.  

I have been putting together a plan for a new dyslexia project that does not have to only be for dyslexics. We know our mental health will be impacted upon by corona and lock down.

The project is designed to try and address that. I could do with some help with writing a funding bid.

Please see mind mad attached. Let me know what you think.

My HND Course news.

I had some good news yesterday I passed both parts of my broadcasting course. Even passed the law exam phew. I sweat blood and tears over that one lol.

My radio show news:

i have decided to try and make 4 half hour shows that focus on dyslexia and neuro diversity and creativity. In this case music. I will be showcasing music created by dyslexics and people from all other neuro diverse communities. I have six tracks on my first show and looking from tracks from others for my next show.

More positive news:

I have had a couple of my songs published and available to download online. I will post more about that next time.

Below is a link to my last one hour show on dyslexia:

models-of-dyslexia radio show

Anyway that's enough from me today

#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all

#PeaceLoveGroovyness



No comments:

Post a Comment