Sunday 1 November 2020

Dyslexia Pathways CIC our response to Covid 19

 

Unique Dyslexic Eye logo

Hi blog readers hope you are all well

I founded my organisation Dyslexia Pathways CIC 12 years ago. We were the first dyslexia social enterprise in the world.

When Covid 19 hit all my dyslexia, neuro diversity and inclusion work stopped March 18th.

I had been thinking about starting a podcast for a while. So last year I took and HND in Broadcasting. My course was also impacted by Covid 19. So here I was no income and doing my course from home.

I set up Unique Dyslexic Eye Podcasting and Broadcasting as a response to Covid 19. The aim is to support and nurture the mental health and well being of the dyslexic and neuro diverse communities.

Here is a link to my 4th show

Unique Dyslexic Eye 4th show

If you a dyslexic or neuro diverse musician, poet or just have something to share with my audience please e mails me @ steve.mccue@uniquedyslexic.com or steve_mccue@hotmail.com.

Please give my shows a listen and leave a review of a like and share share share with your friends. 

#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all

Steve McCue

#PeaceLoveGroovyness logo


No comments:

Post a Comment