Monday 26 April 2021

Social Model of Dyslexia and Social Enterprise

Unique Dyslexic Eye #PeaceLoveGroovyness



Hi blog readers, subscribers, followers and friends

Podcast on why I support and promote the social model of dyslexia through social enterprise:

https://anchor.fm/uniquedyslexiceye/episodes/Why-social-model-of-dyslexia-and-social-enterprise-eh6elv

My podcast about why I support and promote the social model of dyslexia through social enterprise. First published 24,07,20 your comments are welcomed as are your likes, shares and follows. If you are a dyslexic or neuro diverse musician or poet, please send me your tracks and I will play them on my show Unique Dyslexic Eye. We are actively seeking sponsors, subscribers and funders to support and help fund our Unique Dyslexic Eye Podcasting and broadcasting work. We believe our social model of dyslexia and social enterprise vision offers the dyslexic and neuro diverse communities and inclusive, innovative and positive way forward in 2021 and onward.


#podcast #dyslexic #neurodiversity


#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all


Steve McCue

No comments:

Post a Comment