Wednesday 30 June 2021

This blog is about you and your experiences of being dyslexic / neuro diverse

My Unique Dyslexic Eye Logo

Hi blog followers and readers, hope you are all well,

I have put together a little questionnaire for dyslexia and nuero diverse readers of my blog to complete. Its totally anonymous. If you can send your answers to my pm box here or to steve_mccue@hotmail.com

1) When were you assessed as dyslexic / neuro diverse or have you not      been assessed yet but believe you are dyslexic or neuro diverse?

2) What was your experience of the assessment process good and bad?

3)  What issues did you experience before your assessment?

3)  Did this change after you were assessed?

4)  What support was offered to you, if any, afters you were assessed?         (all levels), further   education and/or      work?

5)  Was the support offered helpful or not?

6)  Have you one piece of advice have you to share with readers and           followers of my Unique Dyslexic blog?

Many thanks for your time, I will be sharing results and answers with my readers, listeners and viewers, as I said its all totally anonymous. 

One last question: Have you any feedback on this questionnaire you would like to share,  Good and bad and be honest. 

It would be helpful if you would share it  please.

#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all

Steve McCue 

What do you think of oyr logo?


No comments:

Post a Comment