Wednesday 8 December 2021

Matt Hancock and dyslexia: should we be looking up to famous dyslexics just because they are dyslexic?



Hi all, a not so positive dyslexia blog from me

I see Matt Hancock, x tory MP, is receiving some kudos from some quarters about dyslexia awareness.

Before we go over board with this. He cheated on his wife and kids with a colleague last year. He was caught breaking his own lockdown rules with his mistress. Not forgetting he was part of a government responsible for the loss of 140.000 lives lost to COVID.

He was on TV again telling lies about more parties that broke COVID rules at 10 Downing Street this morning. He is no Einstein he is an unprincipled philanderer and liar. Sorry to put a downer to this guys but my dyslexic hate of any injustice meant I could not just sit back and say nothing.

When I first saw this story I was going to present a podcast about this but I was so angry that it would have ruffled a few feathers. Hence, the blog where my dyslexic passions don't have an opportunity to get away lol. Is this a man you want dyslexic kids to look up to?

#PeaceLoveGroovyness

Steve McCue

No comments:

Post a Comment