Sunday 20 November 2022

The last 64 years and state of our world and some news about my Unique Dyslexic Eye podcast show

 

My Unique Dyslexic Eye Podcast Logo

Hi everyone, just a few words today to sum up the last 64 years

I was born in 1958,
Experienced to hope of the 60's
A teen in the dark 70’s,
Saw the crude excess of the 80’s,
Shared the warnings of the 90’s,
Felt the expectation of the new millennium,
Witnessed the division of austerity,
I look at my country and wonder where, why and how

#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all

Steve Unique Dyslexic Eye

Some news on my Unique Dyslexic Eye Podcast

I am going to be running a series of podcasts about dyslexia. If you would like to take part just contact me. steve_mccue@hotmail.com or 078 287 414 73.

I have recorded a couple interviews already

No comments:

Post a Comment