Monday 6 March 2023

Ohhh the pain, the pain of it all

Me at some shin dig or other soppy looking git I am 


Hello all, hope you are feeling better than I am,

My feckin gnashers are killin me sigh. I was in the middle of getting treatment when COVID hit. Like many I have a phobia of dentists. Come from when I was a kid, maybe 3 or 4 years old. Originally, caught Scarlet Fever very nearly killed me. While in hospital I got a very bad throat infection. Pipes down my throat etc for weeks. All I could eat was ice cream. I cannot abide having people hovering around my face, medical tools and drills in my mouth.Finally, I had a bone grow out of one of my bum cheeks. Still have the scar. That was me in hospital for a year. The work on my teeth was a priority when COVID started. Gawd only knows what is going to happen now.

Sigh

#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all

Steve #UniqueDyslexic McCue

No comments:

Post a Comment