Tuesday 27 June 2023

Working on my allotment and garden lol.

 

Allotment from last year.

Hello everyone, 

Bit of a change from my usual dyslexia posts. My allotment is my place to go to relax, to get away from my dyslexia work, to clear my head. Good for my mental health. I think its important for all dyslexics and get involved in an activity to help with our mental health and develop our confidence and self-esteem.

Slowly getting back into visiting my allotment again. No excuse really, I have been procrastinating a lot. Then there has been my dyslexia work keeping me busy. Also the weather, rain, rain and more rain up until about a month ago.

The allotment is hmmm overgrown, just a tad lol, Well, I saw Tarzan swinging from weed to weed last week lol. My allotment is divided into 4 smaller plots. I cleared one plot of weeds got a couple rows or potatoes in yesterday. I have started the second plot couple days ago. Going to put in cauliflower, brussels, swede there etc.

Next will be clearing the other side of the allotment. Not sure what I will put there. Maybe onions and garlic.

Will put a photos up tomorrow.

Oops, forgot to mention front and back gardens lol. Growing a pear and plum tree there, both have fruit on them. Have potatoes growing in a couple of sacks and finally, 3 tomato plants with fruit on them.

#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all.

Steve #UniqueDyslexic McCue



No comments:

Post a Comment