Tuesday 24 October 2023

Here is what ***** me off about politics as a dyslexic.

 

Livin in a neuro diverse universe


Hello out there in what has become la la land lol

Here is what fecks me off about politics as a dyslexic. The issue for me is that many tory party politicians have no empathy, no emotional intelligence. They have no understanding how their political decisions impact on ordinary people.

Far to many politicians, especially in the tory party, only go into politics to enrich themselves and their mates. Now, they are creating their own opportunities that only they can exploit and at our expense.

Politics is a game for the rich and powerful now. Ordinary people have no way to become a politician. When I went to university, aged 35, I did an elective course on politics for a year. As part of my BSc Hon Geography, I did a module on Geopolitics.

I have always been very negative about politics I thought the courses would give me better understanding about politics and it would change my mind. I got straight A's for every assignment. But all it did was confirm my own suspicions about our political process and politicians.

Of course not all politicians are bad. Some do still go into politics to do public service. But they struggle in a dog eat dog political environment. If I had the power I would close places like Eton,. Gawd, look at the shower of political opportunists it has created.

That's it from me, Steve #UniqueDyslexic McCue

#PeaceLoveGrooveyness to you all.

It would be fab if you would share this blog, subscribe or leave us a like.

It cost nothing to do and helps grow my audience.

Please accept this invitation to my Unique Dyslexic Eye Podcast page. Just click on the link below:

https://stevemccue.podbean.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment