Saturday 4 May 2024

News from my organisation Dyslexia Pathways CIC

 

A wee poem from me

Hello hello hello all, hope you are all ok out there,

Here is the news:

Well, that is another successful academic year over with. I founded Dyslexia Pathways CIC way back in 2008 by the way. So we are in out 16th year of business.

Had a really busy year, my appointments are back to pre COVID levels which is cool. COVID was a tough period financially for myself and my social enterprise Dyslexia Pathways CIC.

We won another Prestige award for our dyslexia work this academic year. That's another award certificate going up on our wall.

Before COVID I had designed three new dyslexia / neuro diverse training course which I am going to roll out over the next few months

On the downside:

My trusty old lap top is on its way out. Think I bought it maybe 10 years ago. Needless to say it is not working as well as it once did. 

So I need to buy a new lap top for my work supporting dyslexic and neuro diverse university students, using my assistive tech, podcasting, blogging, making and editing photos and movies and running training sessions etc. Have been searching rough costs £1300 to £1500 OUCH. My budget is half that, any ideas any one? I need a 17" screen

Finally, lol at 66 years old I am now collecting my state pension lol. I am not retiring by the way. It just feels weird being an old codger lol.

Thanks for taking the time to read my Unique Dyslexic Blog, please leave us a like, give my blog a share or maybe leave a comment. 

So its #PeaceLoveGrooveyness from me

Steve #UniqueDyslexic McCue


No comments:

Post a Comment