Friday 13 September 2024

Assistive technology and you?

 

Living in a neuro diverse universe

Hi Blog readers hope you are all well


Dyslexia Pathways CIC and myself invite you to:

Have your say on how easy or difficult your dyslexia assistive technology / software / hardware was to learn and use.


Tell us or how useful, or not, it was to you.

Please send us a review of any software and hardware you use. 

Tell us about the companies where you bought your technology. Were they themselves dyslexia friendly?

Have you any recommendations on assistive technology you have used.

Let us know what dyslexia friendly strategies you use  as well

Send your views and reviews to me via a message on Facebook. 

If you wish to remain anonymous, you can forward your reviews and feedback to me, and I will post and share it on my blog 

Or leave a comment on my blog.

#PeaceLoveGrooveyness to you all from me

Steve #UniqueDyslexic McCue

No comments:

Post a Comment