Thursday 19 July 2012

news updates

I have been looking around for funding for training for myself and or for Dyslexia Pathways. Like everywhere else funding is hard to find in this difficult times. It gets rather frustrating as I enjoy learning experiences and working with other students as a student. Let the teacher teach me lol.

I would never have believed that I would have gained a love of learning but I have. We all have a desire to learn from birth dyslexic or non-dyslexic its a bad scene that many of us lose this at school. In my view learning is inate and something that needs to be nurtured and if this is not done we lose interest in learning.

I am going to be putting together a new plan and set some new goals for myself for this year. Some of the things to be planned for are:

Working on a new project hopefully with a university as a partner.

I have been rather remiss with my game and app design in that I have not gone any further with it but this is going to change. I have to find an artist to help me realise the app so I can go out and look for funding from potential investors.

I have to update mt web site again. Put in some of the great testimonials from people who have used Dyslexia Pathways service.

I have also bought a licence for Studyscan and have to promote that.

Putting together some new promotional material for Dyslexia Pathways seeking new business.

On a more personal note I have just completed all the music for a new cd. In needs a little work here and there but all the songs are completed.








No comments:

Post a Comment