Friday 2 August 2013

move to new website software

A couple of days ago I went along to With People for some training in how to  use Word Press website software. Phew talk about a whirlwind tour......It was very helpful though. I think my dyslexic brain picked up around 10% of what I was shown lol.

Now I have to start to feel my own way around the Dyslexia Pathways and Unique Dyslexic websites and populated and edit them. It all looked easy enough when they showed me what to do and they were holding my hand. Actually sitting here doing on my own is a different story.

So far have made a couple of changes and done a little editing but I think I am going to have to buy a Word Press for pre dummy dummies lol.  Only took me 4 hours to do that.

Still we will get there eventually......I HOPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment