Monday 29 July 2013

realising ideas not as easy as it sounds

Have been putting together some rough ideas for new t shirt logo designs this morning. I am now looking for a graphic artist to help turn my ideas into a reality...........

I went to a people per hour website where there are several thousand artists from all over the world selling their talents. I thought it would solve my problem. I have the ideas but not the artistic skills to realise them. Lots of very talented people from all over the world on that site selling their talents and skills and low cost.

With the Unique Dyslexic logo I had the idea for this in my playing about in my head for ages. I could see it in my minds eye. I did make quite a few rough sketches but didn't have the artistic training and skills to make the idea look professional. Luckily I gave my ideas to the Unique Dyslexic website designer and he had a good go at realising my idea.

Gawd, I thought the people per hour website would solve my problem but I got over 50 responses to my advert on the site and still more are coming through.

Also trying to write out the ideas you have in your mind is so much harder to do than talking about them face to face. Sigh think I will have to make a decision later today on who to hire.

No comments:

Post a Comment