Tuesday 19 May 2015

We all gotta have some time off to relax..........even me lol

Hi hi from sunny Glenrothes blog readers hope you are all well
 
Had a great day away from the grindstone in Edinburgh yesterday getting away from all the stress of the crowd funding etc. Stopped off at Cramond in Edinburgh. Had a nice lunch and a little stroll in this picturesque little hamlet on the out skirts of Edinburgh. Its on the Firth of Forth and as you can see its beautiful.
 
 
 
 
 
Best all they have a great selection of beers and spirits. Not that I had any mind just a coke for me
 
I put together a better video for our crowd funding campaign today by the way. Please see below. I think its a little more punchy and to the point. Its been a steep learning curve for me phew.
 
 

 
 

 
Please contribute to our Unique Dyslexic Campaign we need more people to contribute which can be done by credit card or Paypal on the Unique Dyslexic Crowd Funding appeal. Contributions can be made in most currencies and will automatically be converted into pounds sterling.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/unique-dyslexic--2/x/9774884

We have some great perks:

£5 gets you a shout across our quite extensive social media
£10 gets you a Unique Dyslexic badge
£40 gets you a limited edition Unique Dyslexic Get Creative tee shirt or a set of three limited edition a4 size artworks

Today I met with two students from Fife College who wanted to talk about all things dyslexic. Had a very interesting conversation with them today.




ta for reading much appreciated.

PS blimey one of my blogs has had 477 reads so far a record for me lol

No comments:

Post a Comment