Tuesday 29 September 2015

A new vblog from myself re Dyslexia Pathways CIC news


 
Hi ho blog readers and vlog listeners. sigh is it vlog or vblog or does in matter lol.
 
I have put together a little 10 minute vblog for you to listen to. Had lots of fun making this in our back garden. Our usually quiet little area was very noisy. I might post some out takes from this session in a later vblog. 
 
 


Some of my blood moon photos ok not brilliant but not bad for my little Samsung camera that cost me less than £100


 



 

 



 




 

 

 


 



 


 

 



 


 
Anyway many thanks for taking the time to listen to my blog

regards

Steve

Hey hey remember

#dyslexia is a difference that reflects #diversity and neuro diversity is as important as biodiversity
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment