Tuesday 31 January 2017

If someone offered to cure you for being dyslexic would you take it? No right or wrong answers her just interested to find out



Hi blog readers hope you are well

News

Completed the budget for the stage 1 Improving Lives Lottery bid. Its all done and dusted just a waiting game now.

My dyslexia blog has just this minute exceeded 100,000 reads. Dead chuffed about this phew. Big thanks to all my followers and readers.

I also completed a Pioneers and Ideas Funding bid and sent it of yesterday. I think its takes up to 10 weeks to get a response



Funding Donate Dyslexia:

I have been running a Donate Dyslexia funding campaign on our Unique Dyslexic page. I know times are difficult for everyone. Our goal is to raise £1000 to keep our websites running and to buy assistive tech for training etc.
For example our Unique Dyslexic web site and emails costs just under £300 a year to run. I designed the site myself to be as dyslexia friendly as we could afford lol.
Then there is our Dyslexia Pathways CIC site which is a cheap Wix site that again I had tried to make a dyslexia friendly as I can within the small budget we have for this which is £72 a year.
I have also be paying to keep out web sites up and running out of my own pocket. I would be nice to be able to secure one year of costs for our web sites. It would give me the opportunity to sit down and learn more about developing more accessible web sites. 
Its easy to do just select the link below then the highlighted donate social link as seen in the graphic below and donate. If you can share or promote amongst your contacts that would be fabtastic also.
Below is the link to the page not a fab picture as its a screen capture but the Donate Dyslexia is highlighted in yellow:
 
 
 
If there is anyone out there who would like to donate some of their time to raise awareness of the Donate Dyslexia Campaign please send me an email @ stephen.mccue@dyslexiapathways.co.uk or steve_mccue@hotmail.com.
 
Ok question:
If somebody said they could make you non dyslexic would you do it and become non dyslexic?
I think everyone who knows me already knows my answer. But what would yours be?
 
Anyway once again ta for reading much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment