Saturday 26 January 2019

I am a citizen of planet Earth








The words state of independence from this song got me thinking. When life began on planet earth there were no walls, no countries, no capitalism just a few cells / chemicals coming together in a primordial puddle of goo and creating the first life. Planet earth gave birth to life on this planet. 

Today we have politicians advocating the building of walls to separate us, we have post truths and alternative facts etc. 

Maybe all of us should declare our own individual independence separate ourselves from our states and countries and just become citizens of planet earth because that's the one thing that really unites us. 

My name is Steve McCue and I am no longer a citizen of the UK I am a citizen of planet earth.




Thanks for reading 

Steve McCue

No comments:

Post a Comment