Wednesday 13 November 2019

BOOOOMMMMMM Dyslexia lol




Hi blog readers hope you are all feeling fab.

Had to make an advert for radio as part of my HND in Broadcasting course. Its my first attempt at something like this.

Was supposed to be only three different tracks mixed down into one. I ended up using six tracks.

Wish I had Adobe Audition at home for my pod casting and blogging etc. Pretty easy to use.

Just click on the blue link above and it will take you to my Sound cloud page.

I am in the middle of putting together an hour radio broadcast for next Wednesday lol. Oh dear this will be fun. Its going to focus on dyslexia and neuro diversity with a bit of 1970s music thrown if for good measure.


Peace Love and Groovyness to you all.

#PeaceLoveAndGroovyness

Steve McCue founder and MD of Dyslexia Pathways CIC and Unique Dyslexic


No comments:

Post a Comment