Thursday 7 November 2019


Hi  followers hope you are all fab

Some of you may remember I started an HND Broadcasting Course this year. Looks like I am going to be hosting my first live broadcast on the 20th November. The show is going to have a dyslexia focus and I am going to play a little 70s glam music. 

I know strange brew but hey what the heck its my show lol. However, if anyone wants to ask me a question, doesn't have to be on air please send me one. If anyone wants to be interviewed about being dyslexic please contact me. 

It would only be 10 minutes maximum and again does not have to happen on air. I can record one over the phone. If anyone one has a 70s glam tune to suggest let me know. As long as its on spotify and in good taste who knows you may get a dyslexic dedication on air lol.

I would actually make a series of 10 short recordings of interviews with dyslexics focussed on the positive.

Thanks for reading

Steve McCue



No comments:

Post a Comment