Friday 13 December 2019

My latest dyslexia podcast

One of my dyslexia positive tee shirts available online
Hi blog readers hope you are all feeling fab

The link below takes you to my Soundcloud page where you can listen to my latest dyslexia podcast. Its about models of dyslexia.

Your feedback an comments are welcomed as well as any questions you may have

https://soundcloud.com/raelthing/my-dyslexia-podcast

My HND Broadcasting course is going well. My second Unique Dyslexic Boom radio show went much better than my first.

The show features dyslexia articles as well as social media stuff and 1970s music.

If you are dyslexic or neuro diverse or disabled or any combination of the three this is a page where you can share your creativity and experiences in a friendly supportive environment. Just select the link below and visit the page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/unique.dyslexic/

anyway thanks for reading

peace love and groovyness 

Steve McCue 

#PeaceLoveAndGroovyness

No comments:

Post a Comment