Wednesday 25 December 2019

Generative music, dyslexia and me

Hi Blog readers Wishing all my readers a restful christmas day I bought myself a new music app the other day. Its called Scape and is a generative music app from Brian Eno and Peter Chilvers. You dont have to be a musician to use it, its quite easy to use. For me as a dyslexic I have always found music and making music fab for many reasons from helping me develop my concentration to my sequencing skills and relaxation etc. All of which could benefit any dyslexic like myself. Its an app for Ipad and a fab tool for creating ambient music with art. I have been a fan of ambient music since 1975 and even create my own now and again. Wrote a whole album of ambient stuff a while back.. Ambient music and this app will not be for everyone but at £11 I give it a ten out of ten and advise you all to investigate it and other generative music apps.

This link will take you to a you tube video of the app
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PennXD3SGmI

#Peace, #Love and #Groovyness to you all

#PeaceLoveGroovyness

No comments:

Post a Comment