Thursday 16 July 2020

podcasts broadcasts and dyslexia casts

Unique Dyslexic Eye Logo

Hi readers and followers hope all is well for you 

Some of you may no I have set up a new podcast come radio broadcast station. The idea of the show was to play music or poetry or short stories created by dyslexic and neuro diverse musicians armature or profession of anywhere in between. The only limit is a time limit of a maximum for 4 minutes.

All you need to do is send me a recording to my e mail steve_mccue@hotmail.com 

Below are links to where my podcasts and radio articles are published. 

So far I have published two half hour podcasts / broadcasts. I have another one hour show completed and about a dozen or so articles on dyslexia and neuro diversity. 





It would be fab if you could leave a like and or follow my podcasts as that will help me with finding funding for this.

I already have an website set up that needs to be revamped for Unique Dyslexic Eye and I am looking for a web savvy genius to volunteer time to update it for us.

Also looking for people to help with sharing and promoting Unique Dyslexic Eye,

thanks for reading please share, follow and like

#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all

Unique Dyslexic Peace Love Groovyness logo




No comments:

Post a Comment