Monday 13 July 2020

Welcome to my dyslexia / neuro diversity focused podcast / radio broadcast

Unique Dyslexic Eye Logo
Hi blog readers hope you are well

Some of you will know I have been taking an HND in Broadcasting which I am happy to say I have passed.

As part of my course I sent up an online radio station and podcast. I have made three broadcasts so far and in the process of planning another. Its called Unique Dyslexic Eye and features music from dyslexic / neuro diverse musicians and news articles on dyslexia and neuro diversity.

Unique Dyslexic is a Dyslexia Pathways Community Interest Company campaign designed to raise a more positive profile of dyslexia and neuro diversity.

We promote and support the social model of dyslexia through social enterprise which is a more positive, inclusive and empowering way forward. Anyway enough from me here is a link to my podcast page:

Unique Dyslexic Eye

Unique Dyslexic Eye Beansprout

Please share and leave a like maybe even follow my podcast / radio show. Please comment or leave feedback. I am currently seeking funding for this and your follow and like could help me with this.

Also if you are a dyslexic / neuro diverse musician and would like your music played on the station please forward it to me at steve_mccue@hotmail.com

Also I am looking for sponsors and volunteers to help me with this.

So #PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all Steve McCue founder Dyslexia Pathways CIC and Unique Dyslexic

#PeaceLoveGroovyness





No comments:

Post a Comment