Wednesday 31 March 2021

Dyslexia and neuro diversity: surviving and thriving through COVID


#PeaceLoveGroovyness 

Hi readers, followers and subscribers hope you are well

I have been getting nothing but positive feedback from all my dyslexia students this year.

I think my focus on well being and mental health has proven itself.

If students are in the right place with they well being and mental health they are better able to cope with workload and challenges of being at university presents dyslexic students.

My dyslexia work had certainly helped me survive and even thrive during COVID. How have you all been coping with COVID?

Please leave a like if you like, subscribe to keep updated with by social media, comment and ask a question if you have one.

Good news is my dyslexia blog is closing in on 300.000 reads or views I want to thank you all for following my dyslexia / neuro diverse blog. 

How have you all be coping through this COVID crap?

#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all

Steve McCue

No comments:

Post a Comment