Saturday 8 May 2021

Dyslexia Pathways CIC wins Award who'da thought it lol

Prestige Awards Logo

Hi every one hope all is well with you all

My organisation, Dyslexia Pathways CIC has won a Scotland Prestige Award for the work we do.

We were nominated and we won blimey. Below is a copy of the communication informing me that we had won the award:

"As explained, we had considered Dyslexia Pathways CIC in this year’s Scotland Prestige series for the category, Dyslexia Support Service of the Year and you will be our 2021/22 winner. Congratulations again Steve. I do hope the recognition will be helpful. I have attached a prepared logo which supports the award."

The Prestige Awards recognise small and medium-sized businesses that are best in their market over the past year.

Corporate Livewire contacted me and said there’d been an anonymous nomination.

“They asked me about what we at Dyslexia Pathways CIC does and they researched us online. 

To be honest I thought it was a scam and completely forgot about it all. Then about 3 weeks ago week they got in touch to say congratulations, I’ve won the award for the best dyslexia support service in Scotland. 

I have not mentioned this until now because I still believed it to be a scam. But I researched this and discovered it was not a scam.

They take into consideration all the reviews, achievements and our social enterprise work.

Nominations for Prestige Awards can come from self-submissions, colleagues, clients or customers.

Judges look for strengths in areas such as excellent service, innovation, ethical ways of working, and consistent performance.

We have been are invited to celebrate this achievement and pick up our award on the 3rd September at the Norton House Hotel & Spa, Ingliston, Newbridge EH28 8LX.

#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all

Steve McCue

No comments:

Post a Comment