Monday 3 May 2021

Dyslexia: disability or difference

 

My social enterprises logo Dyslexia Pathways Community Interest Company

Hi everyone hope all is well with you all

Fresh Sight are a, Edinburgh University student lead business consultancy group who work for charities and social enterprises. 5 years ago my organisation, Dyslexia Pathways CIC, commissioned them to do 8 week project with my social enterprise Dyslexia Pathways CIC.

They were helping us with research and feasibility study for our new dyslexia and neuro difference hub we plan to open in Fife. They did a fab job for us. If you are charity or social enterprise and interested in getting some business support Fresh Sight are fab.

Just click on the link below:

Dyslexia research video for Dyslexia Pathways CIC

How would you answer the question Dyslexia: Disability or Difference? 

Please send your answer to me steve_mccue@hotmail.com I will write a follow up blog from your questions and answers. I will not mention your name in that blog.

#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all

Steve McCue

No comments:

Post a Comment