Sunday 17 October 2021

Have your say about your experiences of using assistive technology

 

Me with my #IAmDyslexic tee shirt on designed by myself

Hi to all my subscribers, followers and blog readers

I would like to find out about your experiences of using assistive technology. 

Why not have you say on the assistive tech you use by writing or recoding reviews on the assistive tech you use. 

You just have to answer a few questions. You can write, film or record you answers and forward them to me at steve_mccue@hotmail.com. 

You can even phone me on 078 287 414 73 and have your say. 

There are no right or wrong answer here. I just think we, as assistive tech users, should share our experiences of using assistive tech. This would help others to make better choices of assistive tech. It may also help assistive tech developers make more accessible technology.

1. What assistive tech have you used or are using            now? 

2. Which is the best assistive tech you use? 

3. Would you recommend the tech to another to use?

4. What makes assistive tech work for you?

I have tried this before and its not worked but hey. If at first we dont succeed try again lol. I will make this onto an article for one of my Unique Dyslexic Eye podcasts. 

Here is a link to my podcast page:


Please retweet and share.

No names will be mentioned at all. 

#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all

Steve McCue

No comments:

Post a Comment