Tuesday 11 January 2022

A guest interview I did for Dyslexia Explored in America

 

Just a little channel banner

Hi all, been a while what with Christmas, New Year and every thing else. Hope you are all doing away out there.

Got my lap top back today phew lets hope its all running as it should. You never know how things will come back.

Some time ago I was asked to give a guest interview for Dyslexia Explored. Just click on the link below to have a listen or download. The link below will take you to my Unique Dyslexic podcast page.

Interview I did for Dyslexia Explored from America

Hope you enjoyed the show. Please leave a like or comment, would be fab if you would subscribe and help Unique Dyslexic Eye channel.

#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all and thank you all for your support

Steve McCue

No comments:

Post a Comment