Saturday 15 January 2022

talk about a little dyslexia research I did

 

Hello to one and all, hope you are all keeping safe and well:

Hi everyone here is my latest Unique Dyslexic Eye show. Today I talk about a little dyslexia research I did a while back for my social enterprise Dyslexia Pathways CIC. Please leave a review or give us a like. Why not share it with your friends.

I would welcome your feedback on this show. My email is: 

steve.mccue@uniquedyslexic.com.

If you are a dyslexic or neuro diverse musician, poet or just have something you would like to share with my listeners please send it to me and lets get you on the show.

Below is a link to my Podbean show page and podcast:


https://www.podbean.com/ew/pb-ats6e-f452ee


#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all and thanks for listening I really appreciate it.


Give us a share or join my Unique Dyslexic Eye social media

#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all

Steve McCue

No comments:

Post a Comment