Saturday 12 February 2022

We dyslexics can change things for the better for ourselves

One of my dyslexia positive t shirt designs

Hi to all my followers and readers, I really appreciate your support.

We dyslexic can change things for ourselves and for the dyslexic community. 

For years I hated my dyslexia unfriendly bank statements, I contacted my bank and asked for my bank statements to be printed on A4 size paper in pastel beige or blue Took the bank while but eventually I got  my dyslexia friendly bank statements.

My philosophy is, "If you dont ask, you dont get.

We have to challenge our dyslexia unfriendly society at every opportunity. History shows us that society will not change on its own, it never has and never will unless we challenge it. 

regards

#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all

Steve McCue

No comments:

Post a Comment