Sunday 5 February 2023

I am a very happy and confident dyslexic, but, being dyslexic is hard work

Unique Dyslexic #ViVaLaDifference


Hello all, hope you are all well

Sometimes even the most confident of dyslexics can get affected by our negative live experiences of being dyslexic in a non dyslexic world. Here I am a very happy and confident dyslexic. One who would quite happily swing in the belfry like a deranged Quasimodo telling anyone body who would listed about the positive of being dyslexic still being affected by that little negative voice in my head sigh.


For sometime I have not been going to get my thyroid and diabetic bloods done and I have been avoiding nurses and doctors like the plague. I am now in the process of resolving this also. I totally hate doctors, nurses, dentist and hospitals. This goes back to when I was a young kid. I spent a year in hospital, nearly died with scarlet fever, then got a really back throat infection etc. That was not so bad because I got to eat loads of ice cream. Apparently I had to be dragged into hospital kicking and screaming and a year later I had to be dragged out of hospital kicking and screaming

I also have two speeds when I am working, I am either working like crazy bursting with ideas, franticly updating social media and doing all the jobs I need to get done or I am doing nothing. Once I am doing nothing it can be very hard to get started again. 

But I am now focussed I have my list done, prioritised my work etc and moving forward.

#PeaceLoveGrooveyness to you all.

Steve #UniqueDyslexic McCue

No comments:

Post a Comment