Monday 10 April 2023

A fab Easter hmmm NOT!

 

Peace Love and Jammy Dodgers to you all all

Hello everyone

Have a fab Easter day lol. Our day was not so hot. Sitting in my chair playing Gods on my switch when Anne called to me upstairs. She sounded a bit panicked.

Of I went bounding up the stairs to go see what was wrong. Opened the bath room door and there was Anne hold the shower door. Its a big old glass door, rather heavy I found out very quickly.

Had a quick look around to assess the situation. Not a very good look as it turned out. My first though was pick up the door and see if I could slide it back it. Boy, was that door heave. 

Got the door up to my face and CRASH, shattered glass went every where. On me, on the bathroom floor, in the bath, the sink and taps and shelves even behind the sink. Thousands upon thousands glass crystals. The glass got stuck under the bath room door, some went down the stairs. Luckily enough neither Anne or I were hurt.

Took me a few seconds to catch up with events. There I am covered and surrounded  in glass wearing a dressing gown and slippers. 

It took 3 hours to clean it up. Our bathroom isn't exactly big either. Then spent an age vacuuming and then the second mishap occurred. The looming vacuum cleaner broke sigh.

I managed to bodge it up and was able to finish getting the shards of glass up. In all it took about 6 hours to sort it out. 

Need to get a new shower door fitted and vacuum cleaner lol. 

Our roast was knackered also.

#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment