Wednesday 9 August 2023

My Study Bar a free suite of assistive tech software for PC or Tablets

 

A simple mind map for planning a project

Hello everyone, hope you are all doing away out there

Assistive technology, a free to use option: 

Yeas, you read it correctly There is free way forward if you want to get your head around assistive technology. Its called My Study Bar. It is a suite of free to access assistive technology tools that can assist with Planning, reading, writing, speech recognition and vision based tasks.


Below is a link to the Call Scotland, My Study Bar site here in Scotland.

My Study Bar Link: https://www.callscotland.org.uk/mystudybar/

If you do decide to download and use, please let me know how you got in with it, maybe write, film or record a review of your experience with downloading and using it.

All the best for the week end #PeaceLoveGrooveyness from me Steve #UniqueDyslexic McCue

No comments:

Post a Comment