Wednesday 16 August 2023

My Unique Dyslexic Eye podcasts ideas



Photo from our fab Unique Dyslexic Get Creative event

Hello there followers friends and hopefully new friends

My dyslexia work at universities and with Unique Dyslexic is getting quite busy. Much more busy that me can cope with alone.

New ideas:

I am thinking of adding a podcast recording to add to my blogs. Wont work with them all but it may make my blogs more accessible. Whet do you think?

I am thinking of running a crowd funding for Unique Dyslexic Eye. I need to shake up our Unique Dyslexic Eye on line prescience. Maybe buy a new camera for better picture quality.

As always I would like to invite people to write, film or record their own guest blogs / podcasts for Unique Dyslexic Eye.

If you are a dyslexic / neuro diverse poet, musician or artists I would like to invite to share your work on Unique Dyslexic Eye.

Why not join my Unique Dyslexic Eye clan by joining us on my You Tube or this blog or Unique Dyslexic Eye podcast page.

Finally, if there is anyone out there who would like to volunteer their time to support the work we do on Unique Dyslexic Eye and Dyslexia Pathways websites. If you are a student on a website building course looking for an opportunity to develop our web sites for your course.

Thanks for reading #PeaceLoveGrooveyness to you all from me

Steve #UniiqueDyslexic McCue


No comments:

Post a Comment