Wednesday 27 December 2023

Was going to write this blog for Christmas but didn't. Just to much going on.

 

My local library when I was a kid. It was my fave place to go way back then.

Hello to all,

I was going to write a blog for Christmas. But what with all that is going on in Palestine and Ukraine my heart was just not up to writing one. 

Also had a couple of family things going on which i didn't really want to write about in my blog.

Every time I watch anything about what is happening it breaks my dyslexic heart. #PeaceLoveGrooveyness to all.

Had a good, i Christmas with close family. Just myself and Anne, our nieces Lesley and Layla, Anne's mum and my brother Ian. Thanks to Leslie Smith for a fab Christmas Dinner. It was excellent. 

"Christmas is here again", is a fab song from the very talented Bex Adams. Just click on the link below to hear her fab song, "Christmas is Here Once Again". 

Bex Adams

Bex is a very talented musician and lyricist. Love this tune, it has a great Christmassy vibe.

Apologies for the short blog. See you all in 2024 . #PeaceLoveGrooveyness to you all from me Steve #UniqueDyslexic McCue


No comments:

Post a Comment