Sunday 3 December 2023

Very busy dyslexia / neuro diverse university semester so far

 

Our Prestige Award for best Dyslexia Non Profit in Scotland

Hello to you all,

When all we see on our TV's is crap news. Its good to be able to bring some good news into that toxic mess.

Last week was my busiest dyslexia / neuro diverse student support week since before COVID, also busiest month. We can certainly do with the income. Next week will probably the last week until after Christmas and New Year. I certainly could do with the break.

However, this means I will have some time to make a couple Unique Dyslexic Eye podcasts over the next couple of weeks. Including a new Christmas song from the fab Bex Adams.

Then, as most will know, my organisation, Dyslexia Pathways CIC Prestige Award for best non profit dyslexia support organisation in Scotland. My podcast / broadcast social media channels Unique Dyslexic Eye is also going well.

We could not have achieved any of this without our supporters and friends. Huge thanks to you all.

Thanks for reading. If you are from the dyslexic, neuro diverse or disabled communities and would like to record your own guest podcast / broadcast for the show just email me and lets get you on the show

That's it for todays blog

#PeaceLoveGrooveyness from me Steve #UniqueDyslexic Mccue

No comments:

Post a Comment