Saturday 27 July 2024

Walking up Ben Nevis Scotland

 

A Bee from the Isle of Mull


Hello all hope everything is ok with you.

Just a blog about one of my experiences of being dyslexic at University. I did a BSc is Geography. 1991 to 92. Which I passed with a 2 / 1. I studied elements of physical and human geography. One of the best this about the physical geography was I went the the highest mountain in Scotland, Ben Nevis, to a deep coal mine in Wales. I also clambered up to the top of Snowdonia. 

I did have a collection of rocks that I picked up and saved from my physical geography course. 

Clambering to this top of Ben Nevis and Snowdonia were challenging and hard work. 

At the time I had no mobile phone and I did not think to take a camera. Managed to reach the top,

But I have found a video of You Tube of somebody climbing the route wee took.


Clambering Ben Nevis Steve Marsh and friend

 Thanks to Steve Marsh for sharing his video on his your tube channel

Ok, that's it from me Steve #UniqueDyslexic McCue



No comments:

Post a Comment