Tuesday 23 September 2014

feeling tired and crabbit lol


Hi blog readers hope you are all feeling well and motivated lol.

I have been struggling the last 10 days or so....had my meds changed and its just made me feel tired and crabbit and just plane unmotivated. My ability focus on work has been affected to.......

I am a bit like the hubble telescope when they discovered it was not working lol.

Now crabbit is one of those Scottish words and it means grumpy I think.

I think I could just do with a few days away from the whole Unique thing and work in general but its just not a do able thing at the moment. What with the Unique exhibition just under five weeks away I don't have the time to put it down.

I did get away on Sunday to Lochore Meadows with the missus and Layla which was fun. All sun, ice cream and relaxing......

 
 
 


Luckily I have my plan and I am using it to get things done. Right now I am looking for a dyslexic musician and poet for the exhibition. I don't really need them but it would be cool to have them performing bring a bit of light and shade.

I will be sending out the invitations for the even later this week or by Monday 29th at the latest.

This week I have to start processing the photos for the exhibition also. 70 a4 size prints ouch lol

Still slowly, slowly creepy monkey as they say....gawd knows why they say that, or where it comes from lol

anyway that's it from me for this blog folks, ta for taking the time to read my blog

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment