Friday 19 September 2014

Up all night again lol


Hi blog readers I hope you are all well..........

Its 5 am here and there is no way I am going to bed tonight lol

Still in the process of planning and organising the Unique Dyslexic Get Creative Celebration of Creativity on 29th October 2014.

We have just received an e mail from the Provost of Fife Cllr Jim Leishman agreeing to open our event which is great news for us.

I am looking for some entertainment for the event, Preferable a dyslexic musician living in Fife and a poet as well. I have a contact to chase up about this.

Have to find some exhibition boards to hang the photos. I have a number of options to chase up next week.

Have just completed updating the Unique Dyslexic Get Creative web site. Here is the link so come along and visit our site. 

http://www.uniquedyslexic.com/ 

I am enjoying my business incubator experience with Acorn Enterprise. The facilitators are great and its always great to meet with other entrepreneurs as well.

On the down side I have to attend the incubator for two days a week for the next 18 weeks and my heart rehab one day a week. This is going to restrict how much work I can do over that time and affect my income.

So its going to be tough until after Christmas financially. I don't really have a choice with my rehab and I don't feel I have a choice but to go the incubator. I have to go for the business incubator if I want to develop my business and ideas further.

I also know that I have to take things a little slower because of my heart attack a couple months ago. Its a difficult balancing but that, as they say, is that.

Looks like its going to be a win for better together....totally gutted........but onwards and upwards for Scotland and for me personally.

Many thanks for reading my blog

1 comment:

  1. DO TAKE IT EASY, your heart is still in the healing process, (:

    ReplyDelete