Wednesday 15 October 2014

but what about Dyslexia Pathways CIC?

Hi blog readers hope you are all well....

I have been focussed so much on my Unique Dyslexic Get Creative project I have totally neglected to mention Dyslexia Pathways Comminity Interest Company Ltd by Guarantee.

I founded Dyslexia Pathways CIC just 5 year ago now. Its been hard work and a steep learning curve for me in terms of developing my business skills and acumen.

I have been doing a lot of work with students at university from first year undergraduates to PhD students and I have enjoyed every minute of the have done with them.

I have also worked with many other organisations and individuals but I always get a buzz from working with students.

What with the Unique Dyslexic project becoming a real monster in terms of workload, my mum passing away earlier this year, the Acorn business incubator, developing new projects and all the physio |I have to do to recover from my recent heart attack I am only working one day a week with students instead of five days week. So instead of maybe seeing 15 to 20 students a week I am seeing 5 a week.  

Oh I am not complaining gawd things could have been so much worse but it would be good to get some new income streams going like last week lol.

There are some new opportunities on the horizon and I am planing to get my new dyslexia focussed tee shirts on the market soon.

Just visited the Dyslexia Pathways CiC site for the first time in ages. Juts thought I would put a link up with some of the feedback we at Dyslexia Pathways CIC have recieved.

http://www.dyslexiapathways.com/#!testamonials/c80m

Going back to the feedback gave me a much needed boost.........

anywho ta for taking the time to read my blog

regards

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment