Saturday 18 October 2014

The final push



Hi all hope you are all well.

Just want to say many thanks to everyone involved in Unique Dyslexic Get Creative.

Many thanks to my good lady, my directors, to all those who came to the workshops, to everyone who shared their work and their likes with us. To all the volunteers who have given their time freely.

In eleven days time we will have our Unique Dyslexic Get Creative Celebration of Creativity.

I am hoping it will be a big success and that we can change some of the negative perceptions of dyslexia and promote dyslexia in terms of difference and diversity.

I have been promoting the event like crazy here.....sometimes I feel like I am chained to the computer. lol

I would like to invite anyone interested in this event to come along and help us celebrate dyslexic creativity.

If anyone has any artwork they would like to share please send me a photograph and if I can I will add it to the exhibition.

Please come an visit our Unique Dyslexic Get Creative website.....see and hear what we can do

http://www.uniquedyslexic.com/

Come visit our Facebook page and give us a like....only four more needed to reach 500 likes

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unique-Dyslexic-Get-Creative/1431413910440768

anyway

Many thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment