Friday 7 November 2014

Some feedback from the Unique Dyslexic Creative event



Most of my regular blog readers will know about our Unique Dyslexic Celebration of Creativity event held on 29th October 2014. This was the first event of its kind to be held in Scotland by the first social enterprise, Dyslexia Pathways CIC constituted in the UK in 1995. I thought I would share some of the great feedback we received from people who attended.



Some of the great feedback Unique Dyslexic Get Creative received for participants:

Fab Important Valid

I enjoyed the experience and learned a lot

How creative dyslexic people are
I have found out some useful information that has made me feel happy

Informed and confident

Inspired and happy

Like I have kindred spirits in Scotland Fantastic

Very happy so interesting to hear so many and empowered speaking about the creativity of dyslexics

Inspiring and Insightful

Amazing justified in how I speak about dyslexia

Just such a great event loved it
 
Very confident, able and creative


Amazing!!!


Great fun would love come to another one next year
 
Many thanks to all for taking the time to read my
blog



 

No comments:

Post a Comment