Sunday 24 September 2023

Another early COVID podcast, my dyslexia work and life under COVID. Recorded live and unscripted from my allotment in Glenrothes

 

Photo from our 1st Unique Dyslexic Get Creative Fused Glass Workshop

Hello, hello and hello all, hope life is treating you well

Talking about COVID shut down and it is seriously impacting on income for my Social enterprise Dyslexia Pathways CIC. I am still trying to get my head around online learning, both as a learner and teacher. But student and staff safety is paramount here. On the plus side I have students accessing support from me again. Its a steep learning curve for all. Also talking about how I keep myself sane and caring for the family.

Below is a link the the podcast on You Tube just click on the link below:



Nice short blog this time which includes podcast. Let me know what you think? Your feedback is important to me. 

Be fab if you would subscribe and leave a like. Much appreciated

#PeaceLoveGroveyness from me to you all.

Steve #UniqueDyslexic McCue

Photo at the top of this page is from our first Unique Dyslexic Get Creative series of creative workshops. This one was a  Fused Glass Art. I have a video of the work produced. A fun creative time was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment